WooCommerce Cost of Goods Plugin
- Fully supported
- Install included
- Updated with subscription
What you get: Installation and setup of our WooCommerce plugin on your WordPress site.
Don’t just track sales; know your true earnings with the WooCommerce Cost of Goods plugin.
If you’ve looked closely at your online store’s earnings and wondered why the profit margins keep going down, you’re not alone. The financial maze of eCommerce can often be misleading, hiding actual costs and camouflaging your real profits. With our WooCommerce Cost of Goods plugin, you’re armed with a powerful yet simple tool. A tool that’s capable of deconstructing your financial complexities into comprehensible data. Our plugin goes beyond basic metrics to offer a well-rounded view of your eCommerce operations. It captures every cost — be it shipping, taxes, or payment fees — to give you a granular understanding of where your money is going. You’ll have everything you need to reduce costs, set the right prices, and plan profitable products. The WooCommerce Cost of Goods plugin doesn’t just come packed with features for optimum performance. It also delivers instantaneous results, so you benefit from real-time tracking of your entire product catalogue. Take the leap to financial clarity and set yourself up for scalable growth.
Don’t miss out; optimise your profits with our WooCommerce Cost of Goods plugin today.
- Monitor the actual costs and revenue of every product to make informed financial decisions
- Use quick bulk actions to effortlessly set the cost for multiple products at once
- Access an in-depth dashboard that displays both costs and profits for easy monitoring
- Choose specific parameters like shipping or taxes to include in the cost calculations
- Make data-driven pricing adjustments based on real costs to maximise profits
- Plan targeted marketing campaigns for products that offer higher profit margins
- Identify and remove items that are dragging down your profits to optimise your catalogue
- Real-time tracking feature ensures you’re always updated on your product inventory status
- The user-friendly interface makes it easy to navigate, meaning no technical skills needed
- Comprehensive reports provide immediate insights for informed decisions and better profitability
one time setup fee
all prices are plus 20% VAT
Tap the button below to get started with us right away! If you have any questions or need more information, feel free to reach out using our bespoke contact form by clicking to button above. We're here to help!
If you have a questions, just ask. Click here
WordPress Cost Calculator Plugin£320.00What you get: Installation and setup of cost calculator on your WordPress website. Empower your customers and boost your sales...
Point of Sale for WooCommerce Plugin£180.00What you get: Installation and setup of the WooCommerce plugin on your WordPress site. Streamline your sales, both online and...
RevSlider Setup£130.00What you get: Installation and set up of the RevSlider plugin on your website. Unveil the future of stunning visuals...
WooCommerce Google Product Feed Plugin£120.00What you get: Installation and setup of the WooCommerce plugin on your WordPress site. The WooCommerce Google Product Feed helps...
WordPress & WooCommerce Store Locator Plugin£120.00What you get: Installation and setup of the WooCommerce plugin on your WordPress site. Thanks to our WordPress & WooCommerce...
Pop-up Box with Data Capture Form£120.00What you get: Pop-up box installation and database setup for your WordPress site. Don’t just get clicks; capture valuable customer...
WooCommerce Multi-Currency Switcher Plugin£110.00What you get: Installation and setup of the plugin on your WooCommerce store. Make your online shop a global marketplace...
WooCommerce Account Funds Plugin£95.00What you get: Installation and setup of our WooCommerce plugin on your WordPress site. Level up your customer retention with...